CARE FOR ME
We hope you enjoy your purchases as much as we enjoyed creating them!
To keep them in tip top condition be sure to follow these care instructions to ensure you get longevity out of your new threads. That way, you can keep looking like the cool cat you obviously are!
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
* Hand wash with a gentle detergent in cold water
* Lay jacket flat and in the shade to dry/ or dry on a hanger
* Wipe dry any studding with a soft cloth to prevent metal from tarnishing
* Keep away from Tumble Dryers
* Use a cloth when ironing over patches to ensure the high heat doesn't cause them to disfigure or melt
ABSOLUTE NO NO'S:
* Soaking- this may lead to denim or patches bleeding colour
* Using bleach
*Wringing out garment
* Leaving little one's unattended with studded garments
* Ironing at a high temperature
HANDY TIPS AND TRICKS:
* Pop your jacket in a plastic bag and into the freezer overnight. The cold temperature will help you get rid of any pesky odour- causing bacteria that thrive in warm and moist environments. Plus, you'll keep your denim in its original state and it's way less of a hassle than hand washing!
* Be wary of light furniture, handbags and garments when wearing your jacket as some darker dyes do transfer while brand new.